X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 11:03 AM   #30
chodadog
chodadog should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20

Quote:
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Then have Jim (not some imposter either) come and tell me and everybody else that he paid $2500 ("cash in hand" at a convention even) for Techiemedia.

Jim is a very shrewd businessman, but in my dealings with him,I believe he is not a liar, and probably wants to remove himself and his company as far as possible from being involved in this he said she said ...

Involving specific clients by name in any of this is totally unprofessional and uncalled for.

I'm out.
Oh shut the fuck up, you tool. Bhuto already said that he made a mistake and assumed you had had a face to face meeting with jim, based on what he had said on ICQ. Just read something wrong, basically. Does not change that Jim has told both Bhuto AND CDSmith that he paid you $2500 for the design.

I'm sure Jim won't mind getting the truth out there. Techie Media is not looking any worse for wear due to this whole saga, because everyone realises that they are a completely innocent party, despite the fact that you're trying to push the idea that we're insinuating otherwise.

How does it feel for your lies to finally catch up with you?
chodadog is offline   Reply With Quote