X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 02:09 AM   #42
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 31,982
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

I have no problem with a few people looking out for other people in the business and needing to spread the word about who to do business with and who not to.

If I wanted to silence you, I simply could have deleted all this entire thread and every thread after that at the slightest mention of your mission. But, guess what, I left it run.

I simply became annoyed for the fact that it wasn't other XNations members jumping in here and bumping your thread. It was mostly you and other people who joined here for no other reason than to give your mission some support. To me, that showed that the majority of XNations could really care less about what is going on. If they did, they would have posted and stated what they thought.

I have remained neutral throughout this whole thing, simply because this issue happened years ago, even before I knew Hungryman or used his services. I also know there is multiple sides to a story and I have no idea of knowing what is the truth and what is not. I wasn't there when this whole thing was taking place. I don't have inside knowledge. I know what you have said. I know what Paul has said.

But see now, I'm a bad person. You feel the need to start jumping in and attacking me simply because I carried PaySite Design in my sig. I've read the crap at PJ's. I'm sure it's bound to hit all the other boards in a few hours. I have removed my sig, but that isn't good enough for you. I'm still a target to you simply because I once carried his sig and used his services.

Besides, what the hell does my personal life have anything to do with this?

How the hell can I suddenly be responsible for someone elses actions that happened way before I ever knew him?

I just can't believe that you would stoop so low as to start attacking me. I have nothing to do with this stuff. But, I'm not in the cool crowd simply because I haven't posted and given you my support for your mission. I just didn't feel the need to jump on the bandwagon and be a part of something that I have no idea what is truth and what is lies from the parties involved. But, that makes me a bad person.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote