X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 03:20 AM   #44
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 31,717
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

I'm well aware of everything that is going on.

Yes, at one point I have carried PaySite Design in my sig. One of the reasons was, I didn't have anything of my own to carry in my sig.

The point is, you made a reference on PJ's that anytime a post gets brought up, I will be included in it as well because I am his girlfriend and at one point promoted his services.

What that does, is it will taint peoples minds. They will start judging me, not on my own merits, but simply because of my relationship.

I have removed all my sigs after this whole thing has begun, simply because I didn't want to be associated with this. I made the decision to no longer promote PaySite Design. I would appreciate from this point on, you keep my name out of this stuff.

This is between the designers and Paul. I was never a part of it. This stuff happened way before I even knew Paul. There's no reason for my name to be brought into this. The sig is removed. I don't promote PaySite Design, so just leave it at that.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote