X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 11:02 AM   #49
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 31,992
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

What right do you have to post my name on GFY?

You posted on GFY that Paul uses the name of Panky to post. WTF? I am the only one who uses my name.

You said in a previous post here that as long as I don't carry his sig and promote his services, I had nothing to worry about, but then my name appears stating that Hungryman uses my name.

WTF? I am not going to have my name ruined because of this stuff. I had nothing at all to do with this. These things happened way before I even knew or had a relationship with him.

Do you not understand that I am not responsible for his actions?

I removed my sig and stopped promoting him, but this isn't good enough for you. You feel the need to drag me into it. I never asked for this shit, nor do I deserve it.

All I want is to be left alone. I can't help you. This shit is not my problem and I should not have to pay for it. I can't have things tainted because of something someone else did.

Just leave me out of it! This isn't my fault. You have no right to lump my name into this because I once carried his sig. I stopped carrying his sig when I became aware of all this, but still you just can't let me be.

I'm guilty for being associated with him and it's bullshit. If I had done something to you on a personal or business level, that is one thing, but I never had.

I am my own person. Hungryman is not me. Just leave me the hell out of this.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote