X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 07:16 PM   #57
bhutocracy
bhutocracy should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20

Quote:
Originally posted by monaro
Please go post on another boards. I left other boards because of this sort of thing and I have joined xnations becuase people here do not carry on like with posts like you are flooding myself with. I read all that was posted on here and the other boards before I posted this here today. So save yourself the time and effort before you get flame spanked off this board.
This is a great thread to strike off people to do business with should the opportunity ever arise, It's ONE thread mate.. get over it. No one's forcing you to read it. I'm over this myself.. so basically you're saying Xnation is a board of apologists? you can be a criminal and get away with it here because people don't care when others get ripped off? Jeez no wonder i didn't find this place sooner. Me and another person that got scammed live about 90 minutes south of you (a big factor in our getting done was probably that we were overseas here) Not that it's an enticing proposition we can meet for coffee and you can see for yourself how fake or annoying this "drama" is. Drama for drama's sake is a bad thing. This isn't fun.. I don't want to be here.. but i've been dragged into it.. I run programs now.. it's frankly embarrassing to have everything dragged up over unpaid design work. I just wish Paul would reply to me and sort this out.. it would literally take 5 seconds... I DON'T want the money owed to me... he knows that.
bhutocracy is offline   Reply With Quote