X Nations - View Single Post - Quality vs Quantity
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2004, 03:08 AM   #3
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Dear Xnations

The purpose of this reply is to give you sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced over my behavior.

I just returned from walking my dog in the park and found your
post that Chris here before us has posted publicly. As soon as I reviewed your concern for quality over quantity it was clear that somehow over the short time I have been a member and stayed with Xnations I somehow forgot the effics of a Adult Webmaster Board.
I let myself become someone whom I am not. The response to the posts inwhich I made, I let slip through the cracks in my brain before taking a step back to think before I posted.

I do however understand the real reason for being apart of xnations and I gather there are alot of other top notch webmasters here who aggree that xnations is a quality nation for its important individuals who run the programs that makes us webmasters like myself money to stay in the adult business.

The only possible explanation I can give is that I have recently had a number of changes in my life which might have resulted in my poor behavior.

Consequently, I have directed future plans of replying to non adult webmaster related topics to be only taken up in the PM feature of this board.

The end of this week I will set some time to discuss quality related topics
when it might be convenient to you to review on how to increase the number of top notch webmasters in becomming memebers of this great Xnations.

Xnations, let me assure you that what happened in the past is not typical of my level of behavior. I will continue to be committed to providing you and all of your members with the highest standards of adult webmaster discussions in the industry.

Please don't hesitate to contact myself if you wish to talk in private.

Sincerely,

monaro