X Nations - View Single Post - New Model looking for work - Los Angeles ( Pictures)
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 10:03 PM   #16
Dugmor
Dugmor should edit this
Bp4L - Vice Prez

xBucks: 3,520
Send a message via ICQ to Dugmor

Quote:
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Dugmor you've been gone a long time .. Maybe you don't know .. But I'm with eromodelgroup now ..

I never posted my number since I am not in LA ... ANd Eromodel is still thier agent ... I full y know that your there helpin out .. Damn talk about a spam going wrong ...

And Dugmor, the girls are goin to LA pre booked with studios ... Daniel is on the phone all day hook things Up .. believe me I wasn't trying to sabotage you in anyway .. simply adding girls to the list .. seeing I do work for Eromodelgroup.

Check the sig
I talk to your boss everyday and we have mutual repect for each other's business. I may have been gone a long time but I have people telling me what goes on there EVERY day ! Eromodel did NOT send this girl out here ( neither did I ).

Here is what is going on............. this young lady came out here to LA to find some work. She got into a little bit of trouble and needed some help finding some work.

I figured since she was from MTL, I can help her out. I posted her pics.............. and then VID high jacks my thread !

So VID please preytell how you think you are going to take care of everything for this young lady. Your boss does'nt want to deal with it and has other more important things to take care of.

So if some strange producer calls you and wants to shoot her............ what are you going to do ? Do you even have her phone number to tell her ? Do you even know what hotel she is staying in ( Not the Super 8 ) . Are you going to let her just work for anyone ? Someone that you do not even know ? I know how your boss works ........... he likes to go with all the girls and be there on every shoot ?

Right now she needs

$240 for her AIM tests.
$400 for the hotel she is staying at.
$550 for a flight back to MTL.

Since VID is booking her don't bothing calling me anymore !
Dugmor is offline   Reply With Quote