X Nations - View Single Post - Affiliate Program/TGPs?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:11 AM   #22
LindaMight
LindaMight should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 470
Send a message via AIM to LindaMight
Talking my site

The inside of my site has plenty of content considering it is just me and my friends and nothing borrowed or taken from other sources. We have over 3000 images and video clips and once I get the chat room going again, we will have that back.

I have members who have been with me since the inception when no one knew who I was, long before I was interviewed by Hustler and other magazines. More than 300 members are in the "gold club" which means they have been with me since the beginning. I never advertised at all other than to post some pictures in newsgroups. The rest was word of mouth.

Of course I have had many members that come and go....stay a month, two, four, etc. And they come back usually in a few months to see "what's new".

The reason I say I am not a "mega-site" is because I do not promote other sites, nor do I have content from other sites, nor do I have banners, pop ups, etc. It is just a big clit/fetish/big nipple/bondage site about the adventures of LindaMight.

So...do I have enough content? Depends on what the person is looking for I suppose. But, 300 members of the original sign-up that I have never met .... must be hanging around for some reason....

And the webmasters.html graphic is fixed! I think I've said that now about three times but I don't think anyone has read that message..LOL.

Linda

LindaMight is offline   Reply With Quote