X Nations - View Single Post - Suggestions!
Thread: Suggestions!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 02:04 PM   #27
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
no ,no you are so cute funbrunette maybe a link with more pics of you will be nice
btw a contest will be great and also around 3-4 daily new threads (because i have come on the board each day and in a week i saw only 7 new threads )

Hi there Raziel, we havn't spoken one on one before, but I must say you do have a point. It is nice what you wrote about xnations having a face lift.

We see it all the time with google and the logo.. something to look forward to, as a interest in its self to see a new logo or something like a small change like that.

I do beleive we can call xnations home! I like to think of you all as my friends and when its time to speak with yourselves I like the way my friends respond.

If you are after a few ideas that have been on the tip of peoples tounges, FB maybe make xnations go live on radio. I read into your sig once that you was going to move forward into delivering a webmaster talk show. Very impressive recip logo, I might add.
Any how, if there is a time or a slot for xnations to run a 1 hour show a week that would not interfer with ynot's shows I would be 110% people would be interested.

That in its self is a face lift, not putting the site down in any way shape or form, but more of adding to what Raziel stated. =)

Have a great day..