X Nations - View Single Post - Design your own glass toy
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 05:44 PM   #7
sticky1
sticky1 should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 283
Default More information

I truly believe in live and let live. The customers will make their choice and not by some smear tactics, but by quality and price and how far you are willing to stand behind your products. By all means keep this thread going it is doing more to help our business than any one single post I could ever make.

Our products are made by professional glass makers with years experience working for labs and hi-tech production applications. I have seen many of the things they have made from glass torches to giant tubes large enough to hold a body and made to put inside ovens to heat treat other products. I know what Annealed medical grade Boronex is because it's the best and we use it as well how do you think we can have a lifetime warranty. One of our glass makers even worked for one of the big toy makers for a short while but got tired quickly from the low pay.

The glass doctors is run and owned by the people making the toys. Every toy comes with a lifetime warranty and is made in the good old US and the profits will go straight to the makers of these fine toys. They came to me with the idea of glass doctors because like most workers in the US they were tired of making others rich and scratching to get ahead.

So everyone why settle on a Rolls Royce made in England when you can have a Cadallic made in the US where the profit goes directly to the workers. Our toys have many reviews at
here with many more new products and promotions on the way.

The best part is Glass Doctors cut out the middle man so our prices can't be beat for the quality we produce and stand behind it. Even our high priced toys are hundreds less than what others would sell them for!
sticky1 is offline   Reply With Quote