Old 07-16-2004, 04:12 PM   #11
Yngwie
Yngwie is a Rep at TrafficBroker.com

xBucks: 2,155
Send a message via ICQ to Yngwie

Quote:
Originally posted by Panky
How is the little guy?

From the pic on the site, he's breathing on his own, which is always a good sign. It's horrible that he is just a child having something like this happen to him, but youth also is on his side. Before you know it, he'll be out of the hospital showing all his little buddies his scars.

All the best wishes to Baily and his family!
well, as I mentioned in the last update there was some fluids leaking from his brain and my sister was trying to get a hold of the neuro surgeon but he was stuck in the OR with another patient.

He is still completely paralized on his left side so he will need a lot of therapy for this. They were going to make him do therapy here in Sudbury but there is only one place that does this type of therapy and it's only 2 days a week. The doctor said that this is not enough for this case. He needs pretty much every day of the week for therapy. So, this means that either they stay in Toronto for a very very long time OR they come back to Sudbury and then when therapy is scheduled they go back to toronto. (maybe like 1 week on, 1 week off. I don't know)

Either way, that alone will be a pain for both him and the parents.
Make Serious Money from your traffic! Register at TrafficBroker.com - #1 Adult Ad Network!
Yngwie is offline   Reply With Quote