X Nations - View Single Post - Well thnak you for your suggestion and advice
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 12:28 PM   #13
lifestylest
lifestylest should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]
Default Well yanik I must say:

Hey bud you couldn't offend me with your opinion's! Because after all we have our own taste and dislikes.....but in all this I was original looking for comments that would better in provie the design..and for some of the sites I hvae seen our there I am doing fine!... Anyway you must have looked at it early this morning after the first up load or maybe even a few min's agao..yes the back ground is a bit dark but thats what I creat on my photoshop, and quite honest..its the wife who wants those colors...she thought and agreed that the background was to aggressive...So I give you an "A," on that -- honestly I think you just don't like blue...lol

But anyway the site is just what I want now! Its easy to navigate around, directs people to where I want very easily and as you know most surfers..can't read all that much and are more looking for the free stuff on the site..... so I tried to give a little of both....but lets face it customer retention and need out way even the designers.

Also the site is an amateur site using pretty much unknow assistance...it not meant to look extremely proactive...in the professional foundation.

Now having a professional design it quite good for many people that claim amatuer statis.....but from the words of a good friend of mine...try to keep it simple as you can!

Now in the design I was originally thinking up ways of cleaning it up and entwining it with a bang bus...or cumfiesta style..well retaining some sort of systematic preview ..well I accomplished this I think quite well in fact..turned out much better... it gets the point to the person viewing it quite simply!

What I was looking is a way to do something I feel I didn't accomplish

As for the colors I choose those colors based on writing down many peoples opinion and then trying them all at different times.. and once again asked people to relook at them!

As for it being to dark a back ground...I don't think so I like it honestly---dark blue with balck speckles in it to adds grain to the back ground..to off set the light blue color.....nope this site stays the way it is I find even the text easier to read.....and all the work I done in it now it satisfying

However I thank you for your opinion and really used a lot of what you commented on and others.......but now i am happy it does it for me and the wife.......naw man I never get up set.. I am to busy researching, asking opinions, and addressing things until i feel satisfied with the out come! After all a webby who things he has all the answers and he knows better..well thats a scary thought in all this!

Because its all a matter of taste!!

Maybe on my next the next one I build I will try colors similair to your see..wait I did and asked the boys over at crozy frog..lol...and they told me there opinion too...never did it over there for them either..well any way the bottom line here is customer satisfaction ..not my own...i get the pride out of running the site, shooting the video, editing, pictures...promotions.....and talking with others in the adult industry!

It's not about me! its about the nitch and consumer market environment! So know I can't take anything person...its only a job! and I did check out your processor info......but I can get visa through my own ccbill apparently..just got to pay them 1500 and I can do it!

So given the fact visa accounts for 80% of the net marketing sales ..am working on that right now........The one thing I have learned in all this is hey we have views, values, directing..that set us a apart....one must account for the amateur nitch you are seeking!

anyway!
Thank Yanik for your opinion ..but I really tihnk you don't like blue