X Nations - View Single Post - Mr.Xnations winner!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 09:57 PM   #15
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 245,330
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Once again I'd like to thank everyone for being such good sports! In my books you all deserve to win, but once you see the prize you may be happy you didn't...lol

This was something I came up with at the last minute and I'm delighted with the outcome! I want to welcome all the new people to Xnations, hope you'll stick around, we have a new and very profitable contest in the works. One thousand dollars in cash for the winner, yet everyone will win...that's all I'm saying for now!

Now back to ROCHARD! You won my friend and I'm honored to present you your prizes! Let's begin with this high end Penis pump (The ultimate experience, pulsates and sucks with just a few pumps...Adds inches while it stimulates and arouses!)

You get your cute mug on our front page as Mr.Xnations with a link to the site of your choice and last but least...You get a dinner/date with me at The Vegas show at the restaurant of your choice...On me (as in I'm buying...pervert...lol)

This was mostly a fun contest...I'm sure you guys all are disapointed about the pump! But hey Rochard won fair and square!

Now, there is this rumour about a Mr.Xnations Calendar 2005, but you didn't hear it from me!

This was a riot! That's what Xnations is all about...fun and business!
Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg winner.jpg (73.3 KB, 321 views)