X Nations - View Single Post - Do we as in industry work together?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 02:35 PM   #10
monaro
monaro should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do we as in industry work together?

This thread that Rochard has started is very important to everyone, not only did it make me take a step back for a moment to look at the big picture. It might answer the question that is on your mind right now.

Right now my mind is full of question that I would like to approach a few website owners whom of which I am buying from and have bought from and ask them about website traffic and try to continue doing business with their Company's website that sell website traffic.

As you can see the increase of people willing to sell you traffic is great, traffic can bought from everywhere. Alot of the traffic can be converted into sales in a number of different ways, to find this out it involves a heap of testing. It could be made easier for WMS to do repeated business if there is a strong focus on the bottom line and get a Win Win. Eg; Some Company's share with you what sponsors convert best with their own surfers guarantee not required though some if not all information is greatly accepted by WMS buying their traffic.
It would be profitable for both parties to share upward and downward information concerning the aspects of the supply and demand of website traffic privately under contract and or via an agreement between the parties.

I totally agree with Mister X after reading
Quote:

Well sending traffic to another program isn't exactly working together. It's more like you're working and they're working and you happen to have an intersection of interests where something they do fits with something you do.