X Nations - View Single Post - adult hosting
Thread: adult hosting
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #5
Jinx
Jinx should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 658
Send a message via ICQ to Jinx Send a message via AIM to Jinx Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx

Quote:
Originally posted by Jess
Nice spamming technique you have there. Trying to bring down other hosts, while promoting your own.

First of all.. you are a reseller at EV1. Therefore you are NOBODY! You get a server from EV1 and resell hosting.. oh boy! Just a one man show, and when shit hits the fan you are nowhere to be found. You are on this fucking board right now, but your "live" support is offline.. get to work dick weed.

A true host would be a company that actually owns its servers, switches, routers, lines, etc.

So, with that said.. a host like that will probably charge more, but also be much more reliable then you with your EV1 server.. lol! I get a kick out of you people.

Also remember, its a free market, businesses are free to charge whatever they want for hosting.. if you don't like it, go find a new host, and quite fucking crying about it on some board.

If you hate it so bad, start your own host, and charge what you think is fair.. until then.. shut the fuck up!

Wow, I was just saying that I too don't really agree with the charges that some other web hosts put in place for adult web hosting. You're intitled to your opinion as well, but you don't need to slander me or my company. BTW, There are plenty of other web hosting companies that don't charge extra for adult web hosting. I was NOT stating that we where the only one by any means. In regards to where our servers are located, they're in a few different datacenters. You obviously don't know much about my company or I myself and it appears you just felt like you'd let of some personal steam in this thread.

Thanks for your inaccurate input though and I'm done with this thread.