Thread: adult hosting
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 08:15 PM   #8
Jess
Jess should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jinx
Wow, I was just saying that I too don't really agree with the charges that some other web hosts put in place for adult web hosting. You're intitled to your opinion as well, but you don't need to slander me or my company. BTW, There are plenty of other web hosting companies that don't charge extra for adult web hosting. I was NOT stating that we where the only one by any means. In regards to where our servers are located, they're in a few different datacenters. You obviously don't know much about my company or I myself and it appears you just felt like you'd let of some personal steam in this thread.

Thanks for your inaccurate input though and I'm done with this thread.

Ok run away.. send me a link to your business records then. If you are actually an LLC, then they are public for the world to see. I can only comment on what I know, and that is your hosting page is hosted at EV1, so not sure how that is inaccurate.

You want to talk slander? I can point out some VERY questionable things on your site that I fucking guarantee are a lie. You have a lot of our's, and we's about your network.. I would bet anything you don't own a Cisco Catalyst 6500. Number one is because you would NEVER need anything that size because you aren't as big as EV1.. I would guess this would be something EV1 owns, and you are just copying shit off their site. You know the cost of one of those switches? About $40K. I doubt you have $40K to toss around if you are hosting your site at EV1.

I would suggest changing your wording on your site.. it leads me, and anyone else to believe YOU own this stuff.. and I know you don't!