X Nations - View Single Post - MovieRevenue: FHG base update
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:28 AM   #21
Optic
Optic should edit this

xBucks: 296
Send a message via ICQ to Optic

Drinks for Free?

One night these two men wanted to go out for drinks, but they didn't have any money. so the first man said, "No problem. I have an idea"
So the two proceeded to the closest bar and ordered their drinks. the second man asks, "Now what's your plan?"
The first man said, "I'm gonna put this hot dog down my pants and then you unzip me and suck the hot dog. then the two would for sure be thrown out of the bar."
The second man was unsure but agreed. as soon as the bill came he dropped to his knees and began to suck. His plan worked. the two were quickly thrown out of the bar. they proceeded to do this in bars all over town without ever having to pay.
Finally the second man said, "Man, I'm drunk enough. That was a good plan."
The first man said yea but I lost the hot dog three doors back.."

Absolutely for free you can start using our new promo-tool - Free Hosted Sites.

We plan to make no more than three sites with same layout, but each one with unique color design and movie content.

List of FHS with corresponding pay sites follows.

Big Toy Movies

--- Handling giant dildo
--- Rubber dong works
--- Satisfactory plastic

Lesbian Screen

--- Girls bath together
--- Busty dykes petting
--- Shaven pussy trembles

Voyeur Real Time

--- Lovely princess naked
--- Nymph showering
--- Wench undresses

As we never used Free Hosted Sites before I would kindly ask you to share your opinions and inform me on possible mistakes. Thank you in advance.

The second good news is that text descriptions for the last 600 galleries are ready (in two formats as usual).

I also think about making hosting thumbs for each FHG, but I'm not sure what image size to choose. If you have any ideas, plase share or write me on team@movierevenue.com.

Good luck and have a great day!

WBR,

Onan Optic,
MovieRevenue manager.