X Nations - View Single Post - Question/poll For the LADIES of Xnations.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 04:39 PM   #13
Visualad
Visualad is massaging his Schram
SeXy TiMe!

xBucks: 37,193
Send a message via ICQ to Visualad

Quote:
Originally posted by Funbrunette
So Visualad why the question?
I consider myself an expert on flowers babe.. :-)

I love sending them or giving them myself. In each of my relationships, I give one nice bouqet or a single rose/ flower each week.. Simply love it. Part of keeping that romance alive.

Same thing when Im charming a girl for the first few times.. Flowers is something I send or give often..

The reason I started this thread wasnt really to get advice on giving a girl roses. Im in advanced mode on that. :-)

It just happened that I got attracted to a girl that works in the gym. Ive walked past her many times, but just the other week, it struck me how nice she is.. So I started talking to her, and thought Id do my "usual" thing.. (sending flowers and charming her). My approach never failed me..

A few days ago she invites me in to her office over a cup of coffee.. And at the exact time the thought of sending her flowers pops in my head, I see a bouquet of red roses hanging on one side of the wall. And thus this question (read the thread title), struck me.

I always, only sent red flowers as a sign of love or... When I want to love someone. And sticking to other flowers when it comes to friendship etc.. Hell.. Even florists says the same thing.. Red roses are generally for the LUV THANG.

But anyway.. thats how this thread got started. The thought of her having a Boyfriend that sent her those red roses crossed my mind. Altho it might be her mom aswell.. hehe..

I just wanted to do my own lil poll here on The X. My guess before posting this was that NOT many girls get red roses if there isnt some form of romance involved..

Perfecto Dollars - Revshare 70% Up To 80% or Pay Per Signup 25$!

Some Websites From Our 30+ Strong Site Portfolio:
Ultimate Smoking | Strapon Teenies | Squirting Teenies | Breast Fucking Babes
+ Alot More HOT Sites! Latest EXCLUSIVE Site: Ultimate Boot Fetish
Visualad is offline   Reply With Quote