X Nations - View Single Post - I'm such a sucker
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 12:05 AM   #1
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,953
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky
Default I'm such a sucker

I fed a stray kitten last night. I know not to feed strays, but this little guy is all black and so adorable that I couldn't just ignore him.

He's been coming by to see my kitten at night. The two of them sit nose to nose through the screen door for the longest time. Neither one gets nasty to the other, they just flirt with each other.

Last night, I heard this meowing and whining going on, so I looked out on the back porch and there was no cat in sight. I just went back to doing what I was doing. The crying persisted for quite awhile, so I opened the door and went out on the porch. Sure enough, the little black kitten comes running up the steps, but still kept his distance. I kneeled down and talked to him for a bit. His curiosity soon got the better of him and he came over to me. I held him for a bit and then went back inside. As soon as I was out of sight, the crying started all over again. I really hate to hear that. It pulls at my heart strings every single time.

I grabbed some food and water and set it out on the porch. The little guy was so hungry. He devoured the food so fast that I doubt he even tasted it.

Sure enough, he came back again tonight. He wasn't meowing and carrying on, but I still fed him anyway. He stuck around for quite awhile flirting with my kitten and he left me hold him for a few minutes.

Needless to say, I'll probably end up adopting him. LOL! I'm such a sucker for animals.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote