X Nations - View Single Post - What Is Your Best Memory Of Being At A Convention?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 05:52 PM   #1
LaurieX
LaurieX should edit this

xBucks: 1,128
Send a message via ICQ to LaurieX Send a message via AIM to LaurieX

Twinkley I was there to share in some of those great moments with you.

Remember this fun time we shared together ????

Cybernet Expo Miami 2001 The fire alarm going off at 3 am we ran out the door in our Pj's I was f$%^ked up that night folks. Ran out the door barefoot hmmm even though my shoes were right by the door and I even looked at them on the way out. Grabbed My precious cell phone but failed to grab my purse with all of my credit cards, Id , and money DUH. Flew down the stairs in a panic with all the other drunk people freakin out. intead of the stairs letting us out in a nice place we ended up in an alley with glass all over the ground! (remember we were barefoot). Then we walk a BLOCK on the side of a busy road to the front of the hotel !! Good lord we had to walk through the lobby in our pj's!! very embarrasing hehe. All I could remember thinking is Thank GOD Ynot Bob did not see us he would have laughed his ass off at us.

And what do you know some idiot had pulled the alarm as a prank. Call us dumb but being on the 4th floor we wernet taking any chances.

LaurieX is offline   Reply With Quote