X Nations - View Single Post - Some news from Rise Cash
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 08:36 AM   #28
Harry-EU
Harry-EU should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

I continue to use Model-Links-Tools for webmasters of RiseCash
Present several pictures and videos of tools for model Cecilia:

Personal Info: I don't even know what to say. I'm model and I can't have any bruises and scratches on my body. That's why when I was getting all tied-up, I was really afraid of getting any visible marks on my body. I didn't get into the subject that much, but the working staff was great. It really was fun to work with you. I've been to lots of shooting stages and I know what I'm saying here!
Cecilia - several pictures:
http://cecilia.sexymodelscatalog.com/?m_id=697

Short Cecilia's story from Bizarre Adult Club:
I love the way my fingers slide down my curves after I apply this sexy oil to my skin. My tight muscles feel even tighter this way. The black latex of my boots embraces my legs. I caress my sweetest bits, touching the buttocks, the nipples and slowly getting closer to the crotch. In just minutes the urge becomes unbearable and my shaking hand reaches for the dildo...
Cecilia - several videos:

Short Cecilia's story from Bondage Here:
What I love in bondage is the feeling of complete control over a person tied up, who still does not lose his or her power to make certain movements. Like this time, me tying your hands behind your back with a big, long knot, and then setting my hands free, feeling up your boobs, squeezing them till nipples get steel hard. You can twist but you can't help yourself and free your flesh from my power!..
Short Cecilia's story from In Femdom:
On your knees, my naked beauty, and show me your love, show me how you obey your Mistress. Your hot lips and tongue feel so good on my feet in stockings. You deserve some pleasure, and here’s your favourite large black dildo. I’d rather impale your pussy on it and make you lick my toes again, come on!..
Visit the Promo section RiseCash for more information.
Let's join the RiseCash and make real $$$ with Models-Tools