X Nations - View Single Post - Please help me welcome our new mods!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 08:52 AM   #4
12clicks
12clicks should edit this

xBucks: 3,684

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbrunette
I'm very excited to announce that Cyndalie and TheLegacy have joined the Xnations team as moderators!

We are thrilled to have both of them, and their combined experience in the industry is very impressive! Many of you probably already know one or both of them, and if not, don't hesitate to give them a welcome!

man! how did you snag two of the industry's sexiest bitches!!!???

I'm not sure which one I'd like to make love to more!
I guess I gotta spend more time here now.
year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteena Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is
nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
12clicks is offline   Reply With Quote