X Nations - View Single Post - Some news from Rise Cash
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #31
Harry-EU
Harry-EU should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

I continue to use Model-Links-Tools for webmasters of RiseCash
Present several pictures and videos of tools for model Ruby:

Personal Info: I don't even know what to say. I'm model and I can't have any bruises and scratches on my body. That's why when I was getting all tied-up, I was really afraid of getting any visible marks on my body. I didn't get into the subject that much, but the working staff was great. It really was fun to work with you. I've been to lots of shooting stages and I know what I'm saying here!
Ruby - several pictures:
http://ruby.sexymodelscatalog.com/?m_id=697

Short Ruby's story from Bizarre Adult Club:
How really gorgeous you are, my dutiful servant. Freed from the web, you are now lying in front of me, like a battlefield ready to be invaded with my troops. Don’t even try to move your hands or legs, you are fastened well enough! I’m not at all in a hurry, you stupid girl, so what I am going to do is exploring your body inch by inch, showering your nerves with sweet punish that will inevitably make you scream...
Ruby - several videos:

Short Ruby's story from In Femdom:
You certainly see this strapon rising from my crotch as a menacing weapon. And you surely know what is about to follow. But before your soaked slit gets drilled by me, the penetrating Mistress, I'll warm you up with a thorough lashing all over your hot body...
Visit the Promo section RiseCash for more information.
Let's join the RiseCash and make real $$$ with Models-Tools