X Nations - View Single Post - Vote for the 1st Mr. XNations!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 01:00 PM   #137
B O B
B O B is I got teen babes!
Box Stuffer

xBucks: 7,653
Send a message via ICQ to B O B

at 9:54am PT, I called Rochard and conceded his victory in the Mr. XNations....

I offered him and Donna our congratulations on their victory. We had a good conversation, and we talked about the danger of division in our country and the need -- the desperate need for unity, for finding the common ground, coming together. Today I hope that we can begin the healing.

I wish, you don't know how much, that I could have brought this race home for you.

I have no remorse. It was a privilege and a gift to spend yesterday traveling this country, coming to know so many of you.

And about the uncounted votes, well I am realistic: . Even when all the provisional ballots are counted, which they will be, there won't be enough outstanding votes for us to be able to win Mr. XNations. And therefore we cannot win this election.

I did my best to express my vision and my hopes for XNations. We worked hard and we fought hard, and I wish that things had turned out a little differently, but in an XNation election, there are no losers, because whether or not our candidates are successful, the next morning we all wake up as XNationers.
SoloConverts.com is now LIVE! 8 kick ass exclusive sites, weekly payouts, secure 3rd party billing, 60/40 revshare - PPS by request, tons of promo tools and much more! Sign up today at SoloConverts.com
Contact me today for anything you need!
Bob@soloconverts.com