X Nations - View Single Post - Too Much Media in the house!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #10
TMM_Vlad
TMM_Vlad should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Hi Vlad!

I have a question for you that I think others may use the answer to. We have a client who wants to use NATS with our LiveCamNetwork system. We can integrate it, but the hosting environment you require is different from what we already have setup.

Can you recommend a good hosting provider that we can send clients to, and then setup NATS as a sub-domain for that client? For example:

IP Address 1.2.3.4: VidViciousNude.com ---->
IP address: 5.6.7.8: NATS.VidViciousNude.com ---> (process) ---> (back to)
IP Address 1.2.3.4: VidViciousNude.com ?

And, could we setup multiple licenses or sub domains on the same server with the same account? Or do we need to rent/buy different licenses for each domain?

Mark.

ps: (VidViceousNude.com: Ewwwww)
Mark--just added you on ICQ.

To answer your question:

You can run an unlimited number of domains on one license of NATS. NATS is licensed per server.

You would want to have a sub domain setup for each of your sites like
join.VidViciousNude.com

So that when a surfer goes from VidViciousNude.com to the join form, they would see the same domain as join.VidViciousNude.com

Your sites do not need to be on the same server as NATS. So you can have:
IP Address 1.2.3.4: VidViciousNude.com
IP address: 5.6.7.8: join.VidViciousNude.com

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to set-up a call regarding this. I can also point you in the right direction of some hosting companies familiar with our set-up.
TMM_Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote