X Nations - View Single Post - Some news from Rise Cash
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #20
Harry-EU
Harry-EU should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Again about Tools for webmasters of RiseCash
Excellent focus links for hot model ! There are big-gun to signup and $$$ !
Present several pictures and videos of tools for model Denise:

Personal Info: I earn my living by dating men. I don't think that this is prostitution. I get presents and in return I please them. I haven't been shot in BDSM before, but I'm willing to try. Yes, it's scary. Everything is so real here and I always thought that it was always about dummies and etc. only+And there it goes+They have chains, ropes, whips here. No, I'm not ready for the whipping. Not yet. My body is too smooth for that. I'm only getting kissed and fondled. Well, I agree. Somehow, but you did get me interested+Let's try.
Denise - several pictures:
http://denise.sexymodelscatalog.com/?m_id=697

Short Denise's story from Bizarre Adult Club:
This girl looks pretty hot, but still I'd add some decorations for more brightness of her delicious body. Even though it'll be pretty uncomfortable for them to have sex in this position, but nobody asks them her. Right?..
Denise - several videos:

Short Denise's story from Bondage Here:
Sticky tape and cellophane wrap just go perfectly together! First goes the transparent layer, giving our cutie a soft and almost unseen yet strong restraint. Then comes the black level of powerful fixation. A piece to gag her mouth and a long piece to give her that thrilling deprivation she wants!..
Visit the Promo section RiseCash for more information.
Let's join the RiseCash and make real $$$ in several niches of BDSM world