View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 12:49 PM   #9
Tiffanypreston
Tiffanypreston should edit this

xBucks: 1,012
Send a message via ICQ to Tiffanypreston

Quote:
Originally Posted by She Devil
I have been with TheLegacy for over 5 years, and married to him for almost two. But there are some things about him that I don't think I've said enough of in public.

He is the most amazing man I have ever met. He helps with work around the house. He always meets me on the same level whenever there's a descision to be made. He never talks down to me, even though sometimes I can be immature. He doesn't yell back when I've 'lost it' and am freaking out. He's always soft spoken, gives the best advice and never says things he regrets. He always knows the right things to say and has a made it a goal to make me laugh every day. And I don't know how he does it but no matter how mad he is at me I have never heard him nor anyone tell me that he's ever slandered my name.

On top of all that he's really stepped up and become a great father and husband when dealing with the baby. He has probably changed more diapers than I have, and he has no problem keeping the baby occupied so that I can sleep. Watching him calm her down and help her fall asleep when she's crampy is amazing to watch. Seeing her cuddled up in daddy's arm passed out and seeing how he looks at her puts a tear in my eye everytime - and not just because I'm still 'postpardom'.

I never have to worry about him around other women, because whenever a girl hits on him I know he's only interested in bringing her home for me. He always makes me feel special, and I beleive thinks better of me then I do myself. Always is encouraging me and reminding me why I love him so much and why I married him - especially through the rough patches.

He's the most incredible father, husband and man I know. And I needed to make sure I voice that because I don't say it enough. And yes girls, he's taken... but I might be willing to share him if you're good

He is really a good person this is him have help me out and still help me out when i have issue and dont know what to do! He is a really generous person 1 Thanks For all you did for me !

Tiffany Preston x0x0x0x0x
Tiffanypreston is offline   Reply With Quote