View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 6,959
Send a message via Yahoo to painful
Default Hello, need advice

Hi everyone. I have been trying to decide what to do with my site now that it is running. I want to drive customers to the site using TGP's, but not sure how to go about it. I know I need to make a free page linked to my site, but I'm not too sure how to do it. Should it match the site or not? Should I find some content that ISN'T on my site to put on the free page or should I use content that is in the site but have it at a lower resolution and not the whole set? I think that is the way I am going with it.

Also, what kind of programs do you all use for modifying pictures and video clips? I was using Movie Maker for the videos, but I think that is too amateur and I know there are better programs.

As far as TGP's, I have read about automatic TGP programs that will do it for me, like GSSubmitter or something, do you recommend this?

Thanks for the help, I have a million questions and no time to ask them, my day job is killing me!

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote