View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 05:02 PM   #38
Ronaldo
Ronaldo is only editing this because Chris is a jackass
Xnations Voice of Reason

xBucks: 11,221
Send a message via ICQ to Ronaldo

My take on this Chris?

Bobbi Jo IS a very attractive young lady. Being up there in age now (34) i find it harder and harder to tell the age of some of these young ladies. IF I DIDN'T KNOW HER AGE and stumbled across a site dedicated to her, I'd more than likely be taking a look. Does that make me a pedophile? Hardly.

I would class someone as a pedophile if he has an interest in CHILDREN. I would define a CHILD as an UNDERDEVELOPED person, both in mind and appearance. If a 13 year old girl looked like a woman, can you not be attracted to this person? Even if you knew her age. She LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN.

If this 13 year old girl (damn. young lady), had the body that a 13 year old girl is stereotyped to have, then I would think that this is what a pedophile should be classed as.

Now having said all of that and admitted that I find Bobbi Jo attractive, would I have sex with the same 13 year old girl. The answer would be an emphatic NO. This person might have the physical maturity, but doesn't have the emotional maturity to deal with intimacy or sexual issues.

Should these young ladies be allowed to pose in suggestive ways to induce a sexual reaction? Again, I say no. I don't consider a bathing suit sexually suggestive. You can go anywhere and see children and adults alike wearing bathing suits in public. Undergarments is a completely different matter. This in and of itself is sexually suggestive.

Those that produce and promote this material, have very low moral standards and one day, I believe it will come back and bite them in the ass. Unfortunately, some of these young ladies will also suffer irrepairable damage.

So what IS the magic age? For consent it is generally regarded as 15-16 I believe. For legal issues it is 18. But, it is 16 in Holland. Who's right? And what's the difference in 2-3 years? Maturity? Yes. Physical attributes? Not in every case.

Age is not subjective, but neither are physical attributes.

Damn, Chris you bastard. I was busy enough already today and you go and throw a thread like this at me where I could ramble on forever.

P.S. Young ladies develop a lot earlier than they did 15-20 years ago. I read that it had something to do with the contents of some of our fast foods. Fast food has been one of the biggest growing industries in the past 10-15 years. Coincidence? Perhaps.
Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote