X Nations - View Single Post - Some news from Rise Cash
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #22
Harry-EU
Harry-EU should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Are You using Model-Links-Tools for webmasters of RiseCash ?
This focus complement for more signups and more $$$ !
Present several pictures and videos of tools for model Andrea:

Personal Info: I earn my living by dating men. I don't think that this is prostitution. I get presents and in return I please them. I haven't been shot in BDSM before, but I'm willing to try. Yes, it's scary. Everything is so real here and I always thought that it was always about dummies and etc. only+And there it goes+They have chains, ropes, whips here. No, I'm not ready for the whipping. Not yet. My body is too smooth for that. I'm only getting kissed and fondled. Well, I agree. Somehow, but you did get me interested+Let's try.
Andrea - several pictures:
http://denise.sexymodelscatalog.com/?m_id=697

Short Andrea's story from Bizarre Adult Club:
The most amazing thing about all these kinky pleasures is the sudden change of sensations that brings the thrill which defines the entire BDSM scene. Seconds ago this victim of mine had her pulses racing because of the complete movement and sensory deprivation caused by my wrapping. And now I quickly tear off the layers from her behind, and a huge dildo looking more like a bomb rips into her unprotected muff. I love the way she trembles!..
Andrea - several videos:

Short Andrea's story from Femdom Time:
Feeling not well enough lately, eh, buddy? How about a couple of heavenly creatures descending from the heavenly vault and helping you out? They look like an angel and a devil, but in fact both of them are dirty-minded enough to reveal their nature in perfectly kinky ways. They got plenty of medicines which will ease your suffering! If you did not know, these medicines are mostly anal insertables... So you better open up and enjoy!..
Short Andrea's story from In Femdom:
I can feel her limbs shaking as I approach the cage. She knows she’s totally in my power. And I can do anything! I control her like a master controls a slave. But I know she’s addicted to pleasure from me. Just look how she enjoys when my cold fingers and then cold steel in my hands touch her intimacy. She groans as I penetrate her, and she can only imagine how many tools are left in my arsenal, waiting for her...
Visit the Promo section RiseCash for more information.
Let's join the RiseCash and make real $$$ in BDSM world