X Nations - View Single Post - Chantal A True French Canadian GFE!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
Chantal
Chantal should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 331
Wink Chantal A True French Canadian GFE!

Hello Gentlemen!

I am new to the board, and simply wanted to say hi and find out if there is anything you think I should know about this site, or if you have any questions for me?

I am down to earth and very easy to get along with! Not too mention I LOVE to Love And Love To Be Loved! If you are going to be coming to Windsor, Ontario, I would LOVE to meet you!

I have Posted some pics for you to see what I look like and hope you ENJOY them as much as I did taking them!

For you viewing pleasure! I Have Posted 1 Pic from a few of my different sets, if you would like to see more of one particular set, please feel free too mention it, and I will be more than happy to post them for you! My "A Little Girl Set!", "Peek A Boo Blue Set!, "Bold In Gold Set", "Down In Brown" and my "Seeing White Set!"

I look forward to being a part of your community and look forward to meeting all of you!

Chantal
Hugs & Kisses & Much More!

PS If you would like to know more about me or my services, please feel free to contact me at either 519-819-5081, (If you would prefer I call you back, email or text me a short message & your phone #) Or Email me at chantal@chantalsangels.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2716.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	2998  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2669.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	2999  Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold1.jpg
Views:	520