X Nations - View Single Post - Do you believe in GOD?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2002, 12:55 PM   #71
Phoenix
Phoenix should edit this

xBucks: 522
Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Ask yourself this question...

Is it all possible that humans are an accident? What I mean by that is, the fact that humans are aware. Aware of what and who they think they are, and aware that they can change their own personal destinies by making choices?

Is there another being on this planet that is capable of such thinking?
If there isn't.... why not? Of all the living creatures, why is there only one with this capacity of thought? Is it an accident?
Why are human beings special?
dude...ya who knows...It would be interesting to be able to hold a conversation with a dolphin or a pig or a chimp...different for sure. To be able to find out if they are aware of existence or not. Not that we really are, i mean most of us go through life just doing the same steps over and over...(damn-that sounds seriously close to a def'n of insanity)
It's hard to keep a big picture sort of view all the time.

The whole god thing warps my head...i hate to beleive that if i got hit crossing the road that im just dust and that's all she wrote...i'd rather believe in some sort of collective consciousness. Say belonging in a higher dimension...where we are all connected, through the spiritual ethernet...Apparently there is argument for the belief in higher dimensions...i think i can remember it being proved that there are 11 dimensions all interconnected. so...i really like that idea of conciousness just belonging in this particular one, and we move into other facets of ourselves later on....

way better then being worm food.

not meant to offend anyone...just some goobly glop which came out
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote