X Nations - View Single Post - Demerol is my new best friend
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 12:12 PM   #3
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 31,492
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

I'm sorry to hear you have to go through that. I know quite a few people who suffered from kidney stones and each one said it was severely painful. A few of them weren't the type to complain about every little ache and pain, so when they said it hurt, you can bet it was pretty intense pain they felt.

I love Demerol! When I was in my mid teens, I had a migraine headache and I was incredibly sick. In pain for hours on end, vomiting, it was just complete hell. Finally my dad took me into the doctor because I just simply wanted to die. It was the single most incredible pain I had ever felt.

The doctor did some random tests and determined I had a migraine. He told my dad that he was going to give me a shot of Demerol to kill the pain. At that point, the doctor could have injected the Demerol right into my eyeball and I wouldn't have cared. The pain was just that intense. The moment the Demerol hit my bloodstream, I didn't feel a single thing. The pain was gone. The relief was just awesome.

We got in the car a few minutes later and I was enjoying the high. However, within like the 15 minutes it took to get home, I had already started to nap in the car and by the time we walked through the door, I was ready to go to bed. I slept around a good 12 hours or so and when I woke the next morning, I was sick. I didn't have any pain, so a little upset stomach I could deal with. The day was a little rough, but I didn't have pain, so life was good. However, I do know why and how people become Demerol addicts. The high is just an incredible feeling.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote