X Nations - View Single Post - NEW IN HERE!! =]
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 06:05 PM   #5
CUM2ME
CUM2ME should edit this

xBucks: 1,330

painful & PANKY thanks for your help!
See! This is what I like about the Adult Industry, everyone is polite to you, there are very little cocky pricks out there! Everyone is trying to help eachother!

1. Do you guys got any example of what a GOOD FREE SITE is compared to what a BAD FREE SITE is? & Let me see if I go it, lets say I go on a site, buy there contact, 20-30 pictures, upload it on my 'free site' (Which is obvioullsy paid for, but.. -- ye). And users who go to my free site, and activate there account through my site, I will get a certain % of the money? How does it work though? like.. Links wise? Lets say I am promoting milfhunter, and my website is ilikemilfsalot.com, and on that site I got the milfhunter ads, so wouldn't it go to milfhunter.com right away when the ad is clicked? so how would they know that they got THAT sale from MY site?

2. But what is your suggestion? First start with free sites for about a year or what not? Get to know the industry a little bit, the right key terms, how the money is spread, which company is good, which company is not & then start on your own stuff?

3. And lets say you want to do your own thing ,and you want to hire girls... Where do you get them? And what are the prices? Like Ive seen a lot of people here are from Montreal, and I am from Toronto (I was actually in MTL like... 5 days ago?) & for every time you shoot a video you have to get her ID, name, last name, etc, etc. And obviouslly you have to make sure that she is clean.. right? And so as he... So do you have to do an STD CHECK every time they are about to have sex?

=]
CHEERS!
CUM2ME

Last edited by CUM2ME; 07-12-2007 at 06:17 PM.
CUM2ME is offline   Reply With Quote