Old 07-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #10
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 6,951
Send a message via Yahoo to painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by painful View Post
I'm pretty new to this as well, but I think for a freesite, it is more about making money from sponsors and affiliates. You have to be careful when going out and buying content, a lot of places won't let you put their content on a free site, it must be a paysite. Freesites are just for traffic for other sites I think. You can make a lot of money if you know what you are doing. My thing is I don't want a free site, so it works differently. I might have jumped in too fast, which is one of my weaknesses. Do your research and ask people like Funbrunette, all the Chris's, The Legacy (he has good streaming content but for freesites only I think), and a few of the others. They are all seasoned pros and I assume they make a lot of money.

You need to research the laws regarding 2257 and models. You can't just hook up with a chick and record it to put on your website, that's how you get fined and jailtime I think. You need to be careful. Buying content is good, as long as you know where the 2257 custodian is if you don't get the rights to the content.

As far as
I'm pretty new to this as well, but I think for a freesite, it is more about making money from sponsors and affiliates. You have to be careful when going out and buying content, a lot of places won't let you put their content on a free site, it must be a paysite. Freesites are just for traffic for other sites I think. You can make a lot of money if you know what you are doing. My thing is I don't want a free site, so it works differently. I might have jumped in too fast, which is one of my weaknesses. Do your research and ask people like Funbrunette, all the Chris's, The Legacy (he has good streaming content but for freesites only I think), and a few of the others. They are all seasoned pros and I assume they make a lot of money.

You need to research the laws regarding 2257 and models. You can't just hook up with a chick and record it to put on your website, that's how you get fined and jailtime I think. You need to be careful. Buying content is good, as long as you know where the 2257 custodian is if you don't get the rights to the content.

-Brett
Oops, sorry. I meant only for PAY sites. It was a long tiring day.

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote