Old 10-19-2007, 10:33 PM   #4
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 7,035
Send a message via Yahoo to painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
If it's not too late, send me a PM with details like daily traffic, # of current members, and asking price.
Well, that's why I'm selling the site. I don't really know HOW to get traffic nor do I have a lot of time to learn. I don't have a lot of money to be spending on content anymore (bills are getting kinda bad) and I am afraid all my hard work is going to go to waste. I have no subscribers, mostly because I have no traffic. Not sure how to get traffic. I was listed ONCE on the Hun, and that got me a bunch of traffic in one day, but then I overloaded the server with too much traffic that they weren't prepared for and it shut down my site for a day, so no sign-ups from that obviously. The problem was fixed by adjusting my own stupidity of building TGPs (thanks to some people on this board who told me the correct way to make them) and an upgrade of my DNS. I have about $3500 or so into it, as in design, content and such, and I was thinking of asking about $1k for the site. I have 2 domains registered as well, so the buyer will get both, one is just redirected to the other for now, but I'm sure you can do whatever you want with it.

Am I being too crazy? I have never done anything like this, and BOY was it a learning experience. This is definitely NOT a get rich quick business if you don't really know what you are doing.

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote