X Nations - View Single Post - What do you make of this sales pitch?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 308,007
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris
Default What do you make of this sales pitch?

I'm hearing spots on a radio station down in Vermont right now for a Chevrolet dealership that makes me tilt my head and wonder WTF.

We all know that the environment is a paramount issue for the human race, and heck most of us have at least seen "An Inconvenient Truth", so we are aware of the facts that are impacting the world we live in. If you're a Republican, you may well have skipped this paragraph.

Back to the sales pitch. The Chevy dealer starts off by stating how darn expensive gasoline has become, but that they have a solution! In fact, they are willing to give you 2 years of FREE GAS if you buy a Hummer from them! Here's how they figure it out. Their estimate is that the average driver has to spend $3500 per year on gasoline to run their automobiles, and they are offering a $7000 rebate on their Hummers! Translation? 2 years of free gas for your massive SUV! Woo Hoo! I'll take 2!

WTF.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote