X Nations - View Single Post - What kind of music do you guys & girls listening to `?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 05:18 PM   #81
Traffichoney
Traffichoney should edit this

xBucks: 64

Quote:
Originally posted by XxXotic
depends on what type of mood I am in. I'm a DJ (have been DJ'ing for almost 16 years now) and I usually listen to my own mixed stuff (ny hardhouse, drum and bass) but if I'm not listening to that I like reggae, hiphop, some "alternative", classic rock (floyd, zepplin, doors etc) If I'm just mellowing out I'll rock out to some portishead, orb, jamiroquai or maxwell, maybe some oldschool R&B

Wow you sound alot like me... though i'm not a DJ... i like to pass my work days listening to house... not that rave stuff.. lol..
The deep house, vocal house.... if you're curious.. go to www.garagehousemusic.com there's a bunch of other links to other great sites from all over the place.. Love me some Jamiroquai and Maxwell too..

HipHop wise... more into instrumental hiphop bands.. like The Roots... lil' bit of Mos Def'... poetry to my ears

Soul music is great too.. like Stevie or Patti... even listen to gospel.. i'm an odd one..but my music palette has many shades

Traffichoney is offline   Reply With Quote