X Nations - View Single Post - 5 years from now?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 11:23 AM   #4
King Adam
King Adam should edit this
Live Long and Prosperous

xBucks: 455
Send a message via ICQ to King Adam

Well thats a tuff question. Most people don't get to where they want to be in 5 years. There's always things that come up in their personal life or something with their business doesn't take off the way they want. Only a few truly achieve their goals.

For me, well, business has changed a lot since I started in 1998. Back then, I could make easy money submitting TGPs to AL4A, the Hun and others. I didn't even have to pay for top spots. Then when I worked for Busty-Amateurs.com, it was easy to run a pay site. There weren't a million around. Back then, there was really only one affiliate software, RiverStyx and we didn't use it. We just used Paycoms software. That site was doing over $250K a month. Boy, the good old days.

Now things are much different. All these new laws, competition, cheaters and other various problems. This is why its good to work around a certain saying, "Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket". As of 2 years ago, I started an investment company with a partner. We buy up nice homes and set them up as short term vacation rentals. I had always wanted to get into real estate and since our industry started getting saturated with companies, I thought it would be a good idea to have a backup plan.

So, in five years. I hope that the laws governing our industry don't make it impossible to work in it. I hope to continue to be successful in my adult internet ventures. Our new program is about to launch ... www.SideCash.com. It will be a mainstream and adult affiliate program. But I also hope to have 5 more rentals setup as well. The goal is to buy a new place each year.

So for me, its a combination of things. But one must always have backup plans. My tastes have gotten a bit expensive over the years and I don't want to have to go back to bartending and construction work

Earn 60% Recurring
Exclusive Content
Higher Retention & Conversions
King Adam is offline   Reply With Quote