View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 7,025
Send a message via Yahoo to painful
Default Gotta sell

Hi everyone, I haven't been around in a while. I need to sell my site, I just don't have time to promote it, and I am afraid it is just going to be sitting for a while. If someone is new and just starting out in the biz, this is an easy way to have your own site. It is set up right now as a fetish site AND a mainstream site combined. I have 2 domains registered, one re-directs to the other. I have a bunch of content, but I am sure more would be even better. It is all set up with CCBill, but I think you just need to get it all set up in your own name. I will forward ALL content I have with 2257 docs over to the buyer, and also the FTP information and hosting which is through Adult Design/the Love Shop in Australia. They built the site for me, and do all the hosting. The site is easy to update using SiteDepth and FTP programs such as Smart FTP Client.

Hosting is paid up for a year and the site has full customer support for any problems that may occur.

If anyone is interested, let me know. Also, The Legacy has excellent content packages for the site, so he can hook you up for video content!

Thanks for everyones help,
Brett
www.painful-ecstasy.com

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote