X Nations - View Single Post - Starting a new site (again)
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 7,043
Send a message via Yahoo to painful
Default Starting a new site (again)

I am back into this again for those of you who remember me from a few years ago. I got out of the adult business a few years back but my wife and I are fallin on hard times dealing with Lawyers for her custody issues and impending forclosure on her house (we live in different states, it sucks).

My wife is a Dominatrix, she goes by the name Miss Trinity, so this is all old news to her, but I am going to be starting a website where i post videos of MYSELF jerking off but with a twist (which I won't get into right now.)

I am building the site right now, but I wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions on if I should use a service to manage my content I produce or if I should just upload daily videos myself, which isn't hard (so to speak.)

What do you guys use for content management? I am hosting the site on my home server I built, and it will be a niche pay site. I know, I know, don't be your own actor, but really, I jerk off ALL THE TIME, so I may as well put it to good use.

Any suggestions?

-B

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote