X Nations - View Single Post - Underage and selling their sexuality
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 02:55 PM   #24
SweetDominique
SweetDominique should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20

In a way I am glad my site is not big enough to get all that attention from the media. I am over 18 years old and have the right to run my modeling site.
I do agree that some of the models that they wrote about are not old enough to make there own decisions and that is wrong.

I do not trade traffic with any of the underage non nude sites, but as long as the models are over 18 and can make a responsible decision it is fine. My site is just like any other amateur site, but my niche is Non Nude. I am always categorized into all Non Nude sites. I think webmasters have to educate themselves and understand that Non Nude is just a specific Niche and should not be categorized with the "Pre- Teen" Non Nude sites.

I do not like to hear that models have been taken advantage of by there photographers or agents.

I have been lucky enough to team up with some really good webmasters and have full support from the great support from all the affiliates. The conversions are excellent and now that we have networked all the sites together the retention is amazing!

I am always updating the FREE content you need to promote my site. If you would like to take a look at it , you can find it here,