X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 12:55 PM   #61
Feynman
Feynman should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Quote:
Originally posted by chodadog
He damaged his own reputation by stealing. This wasn't a case of someone giving him a loan and not being able to pay it back 'cause he fell on hard times. He was paid money. He should have given the designers their cut right then. He shouldn't have spent any more than the half that was rightufully his. That's theft.
If your allegations are right, IF, then, I agree. But stories rarely have only one side. It takes two to tango.

BTW, who are directly involved in this thing ? Are you Chadog? Does he owes YOU money ? Does he owes money to CDSmith ?

Which one of you are white knights attempting to defend a damzel in distress ?

By canadian law, if, a third person, enter an agreement, say you claim that you'll collect on a conflict between two parties, the defendant has NO obligation to talk to you because he does NOT have any contract with you. I think it's the case of CDSmith. In that case, it is the third party that is becomes liable for the debt. Read the law...

Anyway, as I mentionned above, this is not the place to take this conflict. It is right to expose each side of the conflict, but not to expect people to be police, judge, jury and God.

I said what I considered acceptable and non-acceptable in my above post. All third parties comments should be removed.