X Nations - View Single Post - a useful post
Thread: a useful post
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 11:15 AM   #12
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 310,107
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

monaro... there is no need to be so cordial to LC. Seriously... You are just too nice a guy, mate.

LC made this "useful thread" post to every single board I browse, and then some I'm sure. Pretty much making it a "useless thread".

He wants attention, he wants to become known... hell, I don't know anymore but I can tell you I am getting tired of his posts.

Lawrence Connor... a final piece of advice for you. Act like a responsible and mature person if you're going to post here. Take part in conversations, give people your ideas and opinions without coming off in an annoying manner (ie.. huge fonts and colors). Read before you post, and make replies that make sense and follow the flow of the conversation. I'm not telling you this again. XNations is one of the few boards that has given you more than a fair chance, but if you can't behave properly, either myself or one of the mods here will simply be rid of you.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote