X Nations - View Single Post - Trends in the business...
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 09:46 PM   #90
LaurieX
LaurieX should edit this

xBucks: 1,105
Send a message via ICQ to LaurieX Send a message via AIM to LaurieX

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Chris
AcidMax, you have made me realize another trend in our business, that of spam sensitivity.

I'm not being facetious either. There's no problem with this however some people go a little overboard with spam calls to people who might just otherwise be trying to drum up a little honest business.
You hit it right on the nose Chris. It is one thing to BLATANTLY spam your company or product but it is another to talk good about a company that you think has a great product. I think the whole purpose of message boards is to share ideas and make new business deals benefiting everyone. All too many times I see someone talking about a product they like and get told to fuck off. But if someone says "I'd like to screw her mother" well then thats cool and the person that started the thread gets a thumbs up. There are so many nice and awesome webmasters in this industry but at the same time there are so many angry ones that are just waiting to blame someone one for spam cause they have nothing better to do. We all need remember that we are all in this industry together and we need to work together and make better relationships so that we ALL are sucessful.

This post is not directed towards anyone at all just in general. I have just seen this too many times and I have kept my mouth shut soooo many times. But I fianally feel the need to say something because this is just not the vibe at Xnations. The vibe at X nations is nice and positive and respectful and that is why I feel at home here. There are other boards that I will not ever visit any more due to all the bullshit and people talking down to one another.

Anyhow just my 2 cents. Have a great weekend everyone =)

Last edited by LaurieX; 05-30-2003 at 09:57 PM.
LaurieX is offline   Reply With Quote