X Nations - View Single Post - MojoHost Hires Scott “Scooter” Walley as Customer Care Representative
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
Scooter
Scooter should edit this
FREE SCOOTER RIDES

xBucks: 610
Send a message via ICQ to Scooter

Thanks Cyndalie =)

I would like to thank Corey Baldwin and Brad Mitchell for giving me this opportunity. I have long respected MojoHost for its superior support and understanding of client needs. I feel honored to be joining such a fantastic company. We started on this journey just a few weeks ago and it was a real pleasure to fly up to Michigan with all of the other Florida employees for the Holiday party along and start training with Brad. I already feel like an important part of the team and while I still have much to learn, I am excited to be part of something great.
It speaks volumes about commitment to the employees that they have such a rich benefits package for all employees that includes 401k with matching, premium Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance (health/dental/vision), vacation and more. They're all about retention of customers and I believe they are right - this can only be accomplished from the inside of the company outward.
scooter@mojohost.com|1-888-345-MOJO x813|ICQ #408813 | Skype MojoHostScott
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote