X Nations - View Single Post - Dealing with depression
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 47,594
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

Depression can also be chemical as much as psychological, yet for a new mom this is normal if your going through it now. The new baby is taking alot of your energy and vitamins as it is growing inside you. What is important is keeping yourself active and working hard on being positive since that will reflect in the baby.

Don't forget the importance of taking some time out for you. Try even to make a fondu date night - get a movie and snuggle up. Whatever is bothering you can wait until morning, but you need to sleep - stay positive and get as much strength up for the birth as you can. There is no harm in calling in favors to help out, but as I said in an earlier conversation - your partner needs to step up and help out more. I cooked dinners, cleaned and took on more responsibilities to help SheDevil along so that she didn't feel overwhelmed. Even if you have to lay back and listen to your favorite music do so - in the end - it will pass. Trust me - it will.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote