X Nations - View Single Post - ---->Major confession you read it HERE first!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 240,827
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette
Exclamation ---->Major confession you read it HERE first!!!

I FUCKING HATE Christmas! Voila I said it!

I really dont like christmas. I'm sick of it repeating again and again. I don't like the weather, the atmosphere in the shops of having to rush to satisfiy everyone with a present. In malls they've been playing christmas music since early november. Covers of the origional songs with no soul... just cheaper so they can afford the credit to the artists. I hate that you can't snuggle up with your boyfriend watching some t.v in mid november without every advert trying to stress you out about what your going to buy... shoving the picture of the perfect family around the christmas tree down your throat ... perfect because they got what they wanted. The plasma screen. The laptop. The MFS sofa. I used to love it as a child and then the magic just disapeared.

I make a huge effort for Ryan, but seriously I could do without Christmas I mean what's it about really? Didn't it start with baby jesus (I'm catholic) and then out Santa came and the $$$ gifts and the crazy shopper on boxing day, people being trampled (literally) to death at Walmarts! How festive is that? I'm quite happy going somewhere hot and remote away from all this BULLSHIT!

DAMN THAT FELT GOOD!

Yeah go ahead and call me Scrooge! bah humbug!!!!!

Last edited by Funbrunette; 12-17-2008 at 08:40 PM.
Funbrunette is offline   Reply With Quote