Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 12-10-2005, 06:41 PM   #1
jade12
jade12 should edit this
Mistress Jade

xBucks: 1,398
Send a message via ICQ to jade12
Default Looking for CONTEST Sponsors

I am looking for RELIABLE and I'm stressing the word RELIABLE here, contest sponsors that want some additional promos for their business, your pkg can range from $10.00 and up. Over the next weeks I will be running contests on a few boards, so I thought i would invite some of my fellow xnations members to get in on the action and hopefully make some more sales. I will be pushing hosting of course for my portion of the pkg. In total I would like the value of the pkgs to be at least $100.00

Last time a few people stiffed me on the prizes and I don't want to see that happen again, so IF this is NOT something you commit to, please don't say you will. IF anyone says they're giving something this time around and dosen't, it's getting posted on the boards. (this happened over on another board, but just wanted to stress it lol)

What I am looking for, content, galleries/templates, blog templates, headers, submissions, domains, free widgets, whatever can help a person with their business and get we the sponsors some extra promotions. And will more than likely do some trivia for the contests, as it usually gets more people involved and a lot of page views. I also add in a lot of humor into the contests to keep it pretty interesting and FB will tell you, over at one board I get MORE page views than anyone in that forum. (that's not to brag, just letting you know of potential sales!)

Also I will keep you updated on what contests I am running and where, privately of course and you can submit your information to me via icq 202297568 or PM through the board.

TIA

Jade
jade12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
jade12
jade12 should edit this
Mistress Jade

nobody else has any prizes to give away, got 1 so far from Stephane!
Old 12-13-2005, 04:55 PM   #3
pf69.com
pf69.com should edit this

xBucks: 4,154
Send a message via ICQ to pf69.com

I dont know...but I would love to participate on the contest
Old 12-13-2005, 05:27 PM   #4
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 246,094
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

For my girl Jade! Still waiting to hear from TopBucks...
Old 12-13-2005, 09:08 PM   #5
jade12
jade12 should edit this
Mistress Jade

Quote:
Originally posted by Funbrunette
For my girl Jade! Still waiting to hear from TopBucks...
Ok that's cool, I'm going to get the site done up first, so that way people will get a clear idea of WHO else is particpating in the contests as sponsors, because we've got some heavy hitters coming on board and i am very excited about it ;o))