FACT ! ADULT FRIENDFINDER INC & CAMS .COM aka Streamray STEALS AFFILIATES COMMISSION - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 10-08-2008, 04:43 AM   #1
ultrazteam
ultrazteam should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 337
Angry FACT ! ADULT FRIENDFINDER INC & CAMS .COM aka Streamray STEALS AFFILIATES COMMISSION

CONFIRMED FACT - BEWARNED !! - ADULT FRIENDFINDER INC and CAMS .COM aka Streamray SHAVES & STEALS AFFILIATES COMMISSIONS !

Well i am going to Spread this Message across the Internet to Warn my Fellow Webmasters Bro and Sis about this Scam by them

I Have been Promoting their Affiliate Programs Since the days even before they merge with Penthouse , i just wanted to warn and offer my advice that these company namely >> AdULTFRIENDFINDER INC and CAMS .COM SHAVES Affiliates Commissions !

I came to know of one of their Ex Programmer who used to work for them through my cousin who was in the Corporate IT industry , what he told me about the dirty Secrets which had been going on literally SHOCK ME ! It's Liek this when the Traffic that you send do not convert and buy time, they'll set the shave percentage and that percentage grows as your members do not produce , and this is just one of the way they are doing behind affiliates' Back even those Big time Promoting affiliates has in away inevitably being SHAVED OFF without them even knowing it !

Upon knowing so many technical terms and Insider secrests from him I was like FUCK ! all my hours Spend Promoting their Sites earns me PEANUTS already and these LOW LIFE actually SHAVES our commission further DOWN !!
So we actually EARNS an atom of PEANUTS !?!! THATS is SCAM !I was pissed off from then on and had stop PROMOTING THEIR SITES , they like to entice you with their PAYOUT and competition Awards ! But actually they shaves Further to use that pool of money to be given as prize to other NEWBIE Potential Affiliates !

ALL in ALL - Dun waste your time promoting these SCUMBAGS ! You will regret it eventually

WHY not Give them a TRY NOW and Promote them to see if what i say is True ! Or just Run a test, Set up a affiliate account with Adult friendfinder or Streamray ( Cams.com ) and after a few weeks of sending traffic have a couple of your close friends sign up with their credit cards (normally i would not suggest this approach as even if you told a sponsor about this, it could get you dropped But this is the only way to find OUT THE TRUTH of SHAVINGS !) , i guarantee you will have sign ups that are Missing.

i cAN ASSURE you that your affiliate commission would be SHAVED even though you promote them like crazy with your hardworking hours !

WANT PROOF ?? JOIN THEM NOW and Promote them for 3 MONTHS and get the results yourself ! Need i say more ?

FOR THE GOOD of HUMANITY PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE ACROSS and HELP OUR FELLOW WEBMASTER AND ASPIRING NEWBIES FROM BEING SCAM and CON BY THIS SCUMBAGS >> ADULTFRIENDFINDER INC and CAMS .COM

PS . ( Remember to Test them by Using your Various friends credit cards to view and buy their cheap trial and see if you got a COmmission PAYOUT on their Affiliates Programs )
ultrazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 64,664
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

What the fuck. this isn't GFY. Post PROOF.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote